Thursday 13 February 2014

Another Valentine's Day...

Even though it isn't quite here yet, happy Valentine's Day to you all! I know Valentine's Day can be daunting for those without a Valentine (aka- me) but I thought I would share some tips to ensure that everyone has a lovely day!

  1. Embrace the loving vibe- okay, you might not have a valentine, but who cares! Enjoy the love in the air!
  2. Listen to cheesy love songs- even though I do this every day, like today when my best friend picked me up for school and we belted out our favourite Glee tunes, for those afraid of expressing their love for romantic songs, tomorrow is the perfect day to do so! 
  3. Eat lots of chocolate and buy yourself or someone you love some flowers- even if it is your best friend, it'll make your day more enjoyable seeing their reaction to your lovely surprise!
  4. Watch corny romantic movies- again, I do this every weekend but I strongly suggest that you get into the Valentine's Day mood by watching classic Nicholas Sparks films as well as seeing the new film 'Endless Love' which I am hoping I'll see over the weekend!
  5. Have a positive attitude- you may not realise this but there are so many people in your life that love you; whether it be your family, friends, peers or teachers- there is always someone who cares about you and is there for support! Valentine's Day not only calls for us to express our love for people, but also for the blessings we all have- think about how lucky you are due to the fact that you're either reading this right now via your smart phone or computer! 
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! 

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment