Thursday 13 February 2014

Lovely Music...

I feel quite bad for my lack of posts lately so I thought in conjunction with my previous post about how to make Valentine's Day a whole lot better, I'd also share my favourite tunes for the perfect Valentine's Day playlist, which caters for both Valentine's Day enthusiasts and those who particularly dislike the day.

Tattooed Heart- Ariana Grande

Look After You- The Fray

Trembling Hands- The Temper Trap

Closer- Tegan and Sara

With or Without You- U2

Want U Back- Cher Lloyd 

Breathe Me- Sia

Somebody to Love- Queen

Demons- Imagine Dragons

Bound- Kanye West

Apologize- One Republic

Her Diamonds- Rob Thomas

Let me know what songs you think should be added to the Valentine's Day playlist by leaving a comment below,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment