Friday 16 May 2014

#Appreciate

Beautiful people,

How are you all? I am sincerely sorry for my lack of posts lately. They (or the lack of them) can be attributed to school taking over my life and the extremely stressful week I have had. On Mother's Day, I experienced something quite scary that I am still trying to come to terms with.

Without going into detail, on Sunday I was faced with a situation where I was left to think about what I had taken for granted. In one split moment I was shown how precious life is; how important it is to cherish every moment with the ones I love. 

Keeping this in mind, I found a special quote that really resonates with the situation that I had encountered, and that I thought I would share with you all:

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognising and appreciating what we do have."

It's natural to forget some of the many amazing things live gives you; but I encourage you to appreciate them in the best way you can. Not only will it make you much happier, but only then will you know that you made the most out of this beautiful life. 




Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment