Thursday 7 August 2014

Beauty Essentials

Seeing as I habitually make a designer wish list for clothes and other accessories, I thought it would only be fitting to apply this to the realms of makeup. Therefore, I decided to make a list of what I deem to be the ultimate 'beauty essentials'. 


























From left to right, in each of the three rows we have:

1. Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pore Minimiser & Mattifier $69- It was Napoleon Perdis who once said, "Not to prime is a crime!" I have purchased this item myself, and have found it beneficial. Not only does it assist in the wear of my foundation, but it also makes my skin feel smooth and healthy! Product and image via napoleonperdis.com. 

2. Napoleon Perdis Advanced Mineral Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 $69- For those of you that haven't read my blog, you may not realise it but I am very fussy when it comes to facial products. I am very picky, especially with my foundation. Since buying this foundation, I cannot complain. I love that it incorporates minerals that don't clog pores, as well as the fact that it protects you from the sun, all the while covering any blemishes on the skin. Product and image via napoleonperdis.com. 

3. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll $30 US- I don't own this item, but I have heard others swear by YSL's mascara range. Therefore, I feel inclined to try it when my I finish my own mascara. Product and image via yslbeautyus.com.

4. Bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0 $27.95- I am one that lives by the motto, "Less is more". And sometimes, we must admit that it is! I love neutral eyeshadows as they are never left unused. Whether it be for a special occasion or for a more natural approach, such shades are always suitable. Product and image via meccacosmetica.com.au.

5. Nars Blush $45- NARS, NARS, NARS! I have always been instilled with the notion that Nars does the best blushes. They offer a range of shades to suit every skin tone and occasion, though I have had the "Orgasm" shade for a year or so now, and I have never had a problem. Product and image via meccacosmetica.com.au.

6.  Napoleon Perdis Leather Brush Roll (22 Brushes) $495- A girl can only dream, right? Right. I don't think I'll be buying this product anytime soon, but I must say it would be an ideal investment. A brush set is something valuable and long lasting, and I think for now I should probably find a less expensive option! Product and image via napoleonperdis.com. 

7. Lancome Star Bronzer Intense $81- Though I do not own this product, I strongly feel that bronzer is an important element to achieve a professional and realistic makeup look. This bronzer is unique as it blends rose oil and light- reflecting pigments to attain radiance. Product and image via meccacosmetica.com.au.

8. Chanel Rouge Allure- Chanel anyone? I feel that Chanel lipsticks tend to have more durability than some brands and find that their red lipsticks are to die for. They are truly the ultimate definition of luxury and will ensure your outfit is complete. Product and image via chanel.com. 

There you have it, my ultimate beauty necessities. Let me know what products you think should be added to the list by leaving a comment below,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

*Please note: I am not in any way affiliated with any of the following products. These are my own personal opinions. Please keep in mind that every skin type differs, and therefore, a product that may benefit my skin may have a different reaction on the skin of another individual.*

No comments:

Post a Comment