Monday 17 March 2014

Chelsea Loves...

Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I love tea. I love black tea with milk and sugar, green tea, chai tea, lemongrass and ginger tea with honey, and the list goes on. To put it simply, I love tea. That's why when I saw this vintage Disney thermos at Typo, I knew I had to have it. 

If you buy one of the cutely decorated thermos' from Typo (only $16.95 from memory), tea will bring you joy, not only at home as it once did, but also at school, work, and everywhere you go! 

I don't only love tea for it's refreshing nature, and calming properties, but I love it because it's good for you. Minus the black tea I love to occasionally drink with a spoonful of sugar, herbal teas are low calories, and have great health benefits! Did you know that peppermint tea acts as a natural digestive aid? And that chamomile tea helps with de-stressing yourself from the anxious nature of life?

I suppose you consider me a tea aficionado, and that's exactly it. I'm an open tea- enthusiast and I hope you can be too! Did I mention the cute thermos' there are to transport your tea on the go?

Chelsea Elizabeth xx


My cute thermos and a small butterfly my friend bought me back from Indonesia.
Original photo taken by Chelsea Elizabeth 


No comments:

Post a Comment