Tuesday 18 March 2014

George Kotsiopoulos

You're probably wondering about the title of this blog post, and let me tell you with excitement a little story. 

My family and I went to have lunch at the Crown Entertainment Complex on Sunday, and as I was walking into the precinct, I thought I saw George Kotsiopoulos (a member of the Fashion Police panel) and blankly stared at him, curious to whether it was possible he would even be in Melbourne. When we arrived at the restaurant to eat lunch, I pulled out my phone from my purse and checked George's Instagram to find no hints of him being here, so I convinced myself that it wasn't him.

Yesterday as I flicked through the channels on my television, I noticed George on my screen on The Project and only then did it occur to me that he was here to promote his new book, 'Glamorous by George'. I double checked his Instagram and found he was at the Crown Complex on Sunday and while a little devastated that I didn't get to say hello, I thought I would tweet him to see if I could compensate for my heartbreak.
George's reply to my tweet!


To my luck, George replied to my tweet and confirmed that it was him I saw, and I thought it was only fair to celebrate his reply and dedicate this post to my happiness in response to it. So a tip to all you keen celebrity followers- get onboard the twitter train and maybe your idol can tweet you back!

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment