Saturday 4 October 2014

Saturday Afternoon Studying

















This Tuesday I will have my first exam and to say I am nervous is an understatement. It will be an Italian oral examination, meaning that I have to speak to two examiners in Italian for 15 minutes. The first 7 minutes will be about my personal world; family, friends, studying and future aspirations. The 8 minutes following is a discussion about drugs and the youth of today. I thought I would let you guys know that because of this, I may not be around in the blogging world for the next few days, but please feel free to leave a comment or tweet me on any future blog posts you would like to see! Also, I would like to thank you all for helping me reach 5,000 views this week. To think I started this blog not so long ago and have encountered so many views, and so many lovely comments makes me so happy and grateful to have such amazing readers!

All the best,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment