Friday 17 October 2014

Touchstone by Paspaley

On Wednesday night, I had the delight of attending the Touchstone by Paspaley event at Stokehouse City: a cocktail party to celebrate Paspaley's latest collection. 
The night included an array of all things beautiful; from food and drink to the display of the most precious pearls. I use the word 'precious', as it was the main theme for the night. In fact, situated in the middle of the room was a type writer, which gave individuals the possibility to write what is most precious to them. This was then projected onto a screen in the front of the room, giving everyone the chance to celebrate all things precious in life- from family and friends, to lazy Sundays. 




















Such functions give one the chance to dress up and have some fun. Seeing as I have recently been inundated with homework and exam preparation, I thought it would be the perfect time to escape my little white desk, and make the most of the moment. 

As you all know, I love the world of fashion and therefore given the occasion to formally dress up, I decided to wear a navy blue dress by Lover the label, with patent nude shoes. I wore my hair styled in a bun done by my amazing hairdresser, and opted for a simple makeup look, making use of a bright pink Napoleon lipstick.


































I had a beautiful night with some amazing people, and am grateful for the opportunity I had to attend this launch and experience the recently developed Stokehouse City, as well as the new Paspaley range- which, I must say is absolutely stunning.

Thank you again Paspaley for a great night,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment