Thursday 20 November 2014

The End of an Era

You may be all wondering where I have been for the past few months... Under a rock? Not exactly. For the past month I have been studying for my VCE examinations- examinations that mark the end of high school life. As of yesterday I am completely free and am now excited to return to the blogging world!

Seeing as I have not had the chance to yet, I thought I would share with you all what my friends and I dressed up as for what is known as 'Muck Up Day'. For those of you that do not know what 'Muck Up Day' is, it is a day where students have the opportunity to dress up and celebrate their last official day of school before examinations begin. This year, my friends and I decided to dress up as Rydell High Cheerleaders from Grease. The day was quite fun, and a good excuse to dress up and enjoy ourselves. 








































While there were many costumes available online, we decided to put together the outfits ourselves, seeking items from different stores. The skirts, for example, are from ASOS, the t-shirts are Bonds and the Rydell High logo was bought via Ebay. For the neck scarves we bought material from Spotlight, and for my shoes I wore a white pair of Lipstick platform runners with white socks.

Leave a comment and have the chance to decide what my next post is about,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment