Wednesday 26 November 2014

Shanghai Suzy Lipsticks

I love lipstick and when I say I love it, I mean it. It can turn a plain and simple outfit into something fun and daring.  For some reason though, so many lipsticks that I purchase never stay on for the whole time I wear them (either that, or they dry up my lips).


Above: Shanghai Suzy lipstick 'Miss Courtney Electric Flamingo', $12.95  





















It was only a few months ago that my beautician started selling Shanghai Suzy, and being the lipstick aficionado I am, I decided to purchase one. I could not believe how great the lipstick was. It lasted all day, it kept my lips moist AND it smelled amazing (like the Smiggle textas I loved in my primary school days).

Do you know what I love the MOST about these beauties? Shanghai Suzy lipsticks are not tested on animals nor contain any animal- derived ingredients. Not to mention that each individual lipstick is only $12.95. That means that you can look great, without spending $30 on a lipstick that gives you cracked lips and that you need to reapply every half an hour.

For stockists go to http://shanghaisuzy.com/index.php/stockists.html.

Have you tried Shanghai Suzy and really love it? Let me know by leaving a comment below,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

PS- stay tuned for my next blog post about my graduation outfit...

No comments:

Post a Comment