Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye to 2014!

Can you believe today is the last day of 2014? Where have the days gone? It feels as though each year passes by quicker and quicker…

2014 was life changing for me. It was the year I nearly lost someone very close to me- an experience that taught me how very delicate and precious life is, as well as the importance of cherishing every moment with those you love. Though this made my year tough at times, 2014 was undoubtedly filled with good times. It was the year I turned eighteen, the year I completed VCE and the year I graduated high school- memories that I will forever hold dear.

Whatever 2014 has brought you- joy, sadness or both, let us all remember that 2015, like any New Year, holds hope. For many of us 2015 will bring us a fresh start, as well as the opportunity to reflect on our goals and aspirations. My New Year’s resolution for 2015 is to make this year my own- to put my dreams to action. What about you? What do you wish to make of 2015?

Stay safe and enjoy your celebrations of the New Year,


Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment