Monday 21 April 2014

Chairs

Sadly the time has come. Sadly I will be returning to school tomorrow after two weeks of bliss. I thought I would distract my heartbreak of the school holidays being over by discussing the last day of school holidays and chairs.

The last day of school holidays has two key aspects:

1. Quickly finishing off any last reminants of homework.

2. Procrastinating in the meantime.

The 2nd point is one quite deceiving. I often find myself writing to-do lists but I find that no matter how many points I write on those lists, procrastination always finds a way in.

So while I should probably be encouraging you to finish those last few errands, I am going to advise that you do as I have done prior to writing this. Have a look at the ultimate source of procrastination, '25 Amazing Pictures of Chairs' at www.photographyblogger.net/25-amazing-pictures-of-chairs/.

You'll be intrigued by the beauty of what we often underestimate, the things that support us and allow us to achieve day-to-day life, chairs.

Chelsea Elizabeth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment