Thursday 3 April 2014

Lifestyle App- Loving!

When it comes to applications on my iPhone, I'm not a big fan. There is one application however that I rather appreciate, so much that I decided to dedicate one of my posts to it. If you are searching for some healthy inspiration, particularly how to add nutrients into our diet, The Whole Pantry application is perfect for you. With a new recipe to wake up to every day, the application offers various recipes suitable for both stubborn and carefree eaters. Features of The Whole Pantry include guides to assist your mental and physical wellbeing, recipes for every meal of the day, and recommended books, products and websites for "a little bit more". I strongly recommend you download the application right now and promise that you won't regret it!



Image sourced from <www.honeynfizz.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/things-im-loving-this-week.html>
Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment