Monday 28 April 2014

Getting a selfie with Tim Dormer!

Hey there! How is everyone? Me? Well lately I've been quite well, and very busy too due to the schooling side of my life. At the moment there are so many assessments going on at school, but I am counting down and trust me, there's not long to go now!

To escape the pile of homework that was sitting on my desk, mum took me out for some afternoon tea yesterday to our favourite little place in the city. After that we decided to walk around and see what was happening, and to my luck I met Tim Dormer from Big Brother 2013! 
Myself and Tim Dormer, Australia's Big Brother winner for 2013. 
Tim was just as cool as he had seemed on Big Brother, and just as good looking too!  The thing I thought was great about Tim was that he actually spoke to his fans for a few minutes, not only taking photos with them, but also immersing in conversation. He looked all formal and was suited up for the Logies here in Melbourne, doing well for the winner of Big Brother.

How'd you spend your Sunday night?

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment