Sunday 6 April 2014

'Wednesday Addams'

For those of you that didn't know, over the weekend I attended a 90s themed birthday party. I was keen to get my outfit perfect, and when mum told me that we would all be going as 'The Addams Family', I must say that I was a little hesitant. I ended up taking on the challenge of creating a modern day Wednesday costume as stylish as possible and here's how.

Me as 'Wednesday Addams'.

Hair- I had my hair in two braids that led into two plain pigtails, not only stylish but also inexpensive!

Make-up- I wore simple make-up (foundation, blush, bronzer and mascara) with plum coloured lipstick, the same colour as my nail polish!

Clothing & accessories- I wore an ASOS dress along with black stockings and black suede chunky heels. I also wore a plain faux pearl bracelet and faux pearl earrings.

Let me know what you think,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment