Thursday 31 July 2014

August Designer Wish List

It has truly been a while. I hope you are all well and for those in Melbourne, I hope you are enjoying this icy cold weather. I must say, as much as I loathe feeling frozen, winter has benefits particularly when it comes to fashion. Seeing as it is Friday the 1st of august tomorrow, I have decided to make a designer wish list. 

























As always, there are so many beautiful pieces I wish I could buy. The items are as follows:
Dress: Sass & Bide 110 Percent dress $1100 (image via sassandbide.com)
Clutch: Saint Laurent Tassel Clutch $1350 (image via ysl.com)
Cuff: Resin Cuff $2130 (image via chanel.com)
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti Design EUR 1555 (image via giuseppezanottidesign.com)

What is your favourite item and why? Leave me a comment below or tweet me to let me know.

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment