Sunday 20 July 2014

Outfit of The Week!

Hey guys and girls, 

Hope you are all well! Last night was my best friend's eighteenth birthday party- yay! So I thought I would share with you my outfit details, and where the inspiration for my hair and makeup was sought.

I bought my outfit from Manning Cartell as I also did for my eighteenth (read about it at http://chelsealizabeth.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/birthday-celebrations.html). This time though, I wanted to steer away from classic, and go for a more edgy and galactic look. 

I wore a two piece set. One being a crop top, and the other a long pencil skirt. Both were navy with a touch of silver at the back. In terms of accessories, I opted for the "less is more" motto. I wore nude pumps, with a bangle from Lisa Ho and simple silver earrings.

Upon finding the ultimate hairstyle on Iggy Azalea's Instagram, I was inspired to ask my hairdresser if she could recreate this to a more casual level, and she did! I then got my makeup done, with the makeup artist accentuating my eyes with silver and light grey colours, and going light on the lips with a simple light pink lipstick. 

Overall I had a really great night, and I can't wait to re-wear the outfit again. 

Chelsea Elizabeth xx






No comments:

Post a Comment