Saturday 12 July 2014

#MEALFORAMEAL

Do you shamelessly upload photographs of your food onto Instagram, Facebook or Twitter? Well either way, here is an excuse to do so. Thanks to Virgin Mobile Australia, every food picture you post on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter, and tag the image with #mealforameal, Virgin Mobile will deliver a real meal to someone in need.

For those of you that read my last blog post, www.chelsealizabeth.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/homelessness-issue-that-deserves.html, you will understand that I am quite passionate in assisting those less fortunate. Someone in my life is currently without a home, and knowing that by simply taking a photograph of my breakfast, lunch or dinner, I have the potential to put food on their plate is remarkable.

There are no excuses. If you are tired of always taking, and feel like giving, I beg you to upload a photograph of your food at your next meal. Do some good. Help those who would have no access to a computer, to read what you are reading right now. 

Read more about the campaign at www.makingmobilebetter.com.au/meal-for-a-meal/mealforameal.

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment