Thursday 3 July 2014

Five Reasons I Want to Visit New York...

In 2010 I was fortunate enough to fall in love with New York city. Every single moment I was there was surreal for me. As big as the city was, it made me feel at home; I was surrounded by luxury, culture and serenity. 

Though once was not enough. If you follow me on Twitter (@_chelsealiz), you would have noticed my recent tweets that express my longing to return to my home; New York. In an attempt to openly admire the city that never sleeps, I have decided to blog about my love for New York.

The ultimate department store. Image
via www.media3.onsugar.com/files/2013/
05/17/933/n/1669379/650afb063a35cbd5_
0-bergdorf.xxxlarge/i/Bergdorf-Goodman-
Jewelry-Heist.jpg



















  1.  In a city of chaos, there are still signs of greenery and life at Central Park. The attraction holds many activities such as ice skating in winter, and even a zoo all year round!
  2. To those keen shoppers, New York is your ultimate paradise. Bergdorf Goodman anyone?
  3. Times Square is the finest place you will ever visit. Have you ever admired its beauty on television? Well the truth is, it is exactly as mind blowing in person. 
  4. China Town and Little Italy hold the best dining options. 
  5. The options are endless in New York. From visiting Broadway, to eating pretzels along Fifth Avenue, New York can entertain anyone willing to have the time of their life!
What is your ultimate holiday destination and why? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment