Tuesday 8 July 2014

Exciting News

Hey there chickadees,

For those of you who read my last blog post, chelsealizabeth.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/the-ultimate-skincare-product.html, I thought I would update you with some exciting news. O Cosmedics got in touch with me via Twitter and shared my story through some of their social media platforms. I encourage you to head over to their Twitter page @ocosmedics, have a look, and be sure to retweet my own personal experience with their product.

Image via Twitter, @ocosmedics















On a final note, I would just like to tell you all that I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave comments, Tweet me or follow me on Instagram. I encourage you to tell me what you would like me to blog about. I am open to blogging about anything fashion, lifestyle, beauty and food related.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment