Sunday 6 July 2014

The Ultimate Skincare Product

As you may remember from a previous post, http://chelsealizabeth.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/my-favourite-skincare-products-at-moment.html when it comes to skincare products, O Cosmedics can do it all. Having taken quite a while to build my collection of their products, I recently purchased their 3 in 1 Fruit Peel Mask, and felt obliged to share my experience with you all. 

A few years ago, I was a teenager who had hit puberty and fallen victim to acne. I would find myself embarrassed and often teased by my peers about the pimples and blackheads on my face. Finally, I decided to take action and my mum encouraged me to try a facial at my local beauty salon. While it felt great, nothing about my skin improved. It was not until my friend bought me a facial treatment at another salon, that I found my skin changing for the better. 

Ever since, I have ensured I maintain the health and liveliness of my skin by getting a facial every month. Lately I have been getting microdermabrasion, which exfoliates the skin on a deeper level, and leaves it feeling smooth and silky. To continue the glow I achieve when I get these facials every four weeks, I decided to purchase O Cosmedics' 3 in 1 Fruit Peel Mask. Every week since I bought it, I have applied it to my face for twenty minutes, and have found it amazing!

O Cosmedics 3 in 1 Fruit Peel Mask
















Not only does the product smell luscious, but it is also "free from parabens, harsh preservative systems, sulphates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances and colour and... cruelty free". The application of the cream is simple; after cleansing the face, apply as a mask over the face and allow it to set and dry. For an enhanced exfoliation as my beauty therapist suggests, simply buff the mask off. This leaves your face feeling velvety and radiant!

What is your ultimate beauty product? Let me know by leaving a comment below, and I will blog about it next!

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

Note- I am not in any way affiliated with O Cosmedics. This piece simply highlights my opinion of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment