Wednesday 22 January 2014

Guess Who's Now a Published Writer?

Hey there! As you may or may not know, for the past week and a bit I have been working as an intern at a magazine company in Melbourne. So far it has been absolutely amazing and I have loved every single minute and opportunity I have had! Since I have been super lucky to have a few of my articles published in print and online, I have made this post to share with you my pieces and I hope you'll enjoy them!

My first article is a What's On column in The Weekly Review January 22 edition which, as the name of the column suggests, informs people of events going on in their local community and was compiled by both myself and Bianca who I am helping out over my time as an intern. So grab any January 22 print edition of The Weekly Review from the following areas; Ivanhoe & Valley, Melbourne Times, Bayside & Port Phillip, Stonnington & Boroondara and Eastern, flick to page 3 which will continue to page five and you will see my name! 

You can also view the online editions of those magazines by clicking on the link below and once again you'll see both myself and Bianca's articles compiled from pages three to five! 

www.theweeklyreview.com.au/issue/1-stonnington-and-amp-boroondara/?uid=747



The Weekly Review- January 22 Edition 

Look out for my What's On column shared and compiled with my coworker Biance


Online articles I have written can be accessed by clicking on the links below:


http://www.theweeklyreviewmelbournetimes.com.au/story/1794428/so-tiny-world-s-smallest-art-collection/



So let me know what you think of my articles by leaving a comment below!

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment