Friday 3 January 2014

The Unknown

Not only does the idea of finishing school provide some relief to me, but it also gives me a sense of exhilaration. You see, my goal after graduating is to attend university where I hope to study arts and journalism. While I know that this requires a large amount of work and effort, I am not worried or nervous, but rather the complete opposite. I am really looking forward to knowing that the world is at my feet; that I can travel the world and have the opportunity to meet new people. I love thinking about the future because as much as it is daunting not knowing what's ahead of us, I find it quite curious, as though I'm a walking movie that slowly unfolds before my own eyes.

Who knows what's to come in time, but for now I love to dream of the vast possibilities,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment