Friday 10 January 2014

My Favourite Skincare Products At the Moment!

Hello everyone! Hope you have all been well. I am extremely sorry about the lack of posts in the past week, it's just I have had a lot of holiday homework to catch up on and have also been trying to get my driving hours up. Anyway, I am back now so let's get to it! 

Today I thought I would make a blog post about my favourite skincare products this summer. Now for those of you who don't know me well (which is most), I thought I would let you know that I heavily rely on good skincare products as over the years I have had problems with blemishes and scarring, but since using ranges such as Skeyndor and O Cosmedics, I have seen such a vast improvement and now I am comfortable in my own skin. So now I would like to share with you the products I am currently using, and how I use them in my facial routine every day. It's important to stress that while these products may be suitable for my skin, products that work for myself may not work for you and vice versa. It's all about finding products that suit your skin!




Every day I use these products in the following way:
I firstly use the O Cosmedics Antioxidant Cleanser (second item from the left) as a cleanser that I use twice a day. The best part about the cleanser is that it's safe to put on your eyes and even use as a eye makeup cleanser too! Following this I apply the O Cosmedics Recovery Cream (third item from the left)  which acts as a moisturiser and is very gentle and soothing to the skin. Thirdly and most importantly I use the O Cosmedics Triple Defence Protection with SPF 30+ (second from the right) which you can get in a tinted form (as I have) and acts as a anti- bacterial cream in the sense that it is contains Zinc Oxide, as well as protecting your skin from the sun which is a vital key to having great skin. 

That is my skincare routine for every day, however the two products I have ceased to mention are not utilized daily. You see, the O Cosmedics Exfoliating Cleanser (very left) is used every three or so days as a deep cleanser that rids your skin of dead skin cells, etc, while the Skeyndor Aquatherm product  offers a different use and is used for hydration as it is concentrated water that you spray on your face either after cleansing or even throughout the day when you feel your skin is dry or needs freshening. 

So there you have it! These are my favourite skincare products at the moment that I feel really do work for me. I hope I may have helped you in some way, but do keep in mind that I am not a skincare professional, so if you have any concerns I'd consult one of them.

Let me know what your favourite skincare products are by leaving a comment below,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment