Tuesday 14 January 2014

You

Good evening everyone! I hope for the viewers of this blog from Melbourne and most other parts of Australia, that you are all surviving the extreme heat wave. It has been around 42 degrees Celsius here in Melbourne and the fact that my air conditioning has chosen to be lazy and not function today is not particularly good and means that I definitely won't be having a great night's sleep tonight. Let's forget about that though. I thought I'd share with you that this week I began working as an intern at a magazine in Melbourne which  so far has been very interesting. I'm enjoying every moment and have been learning a lot about the stages and processes involved with producing a magazine in my time there so far. I can assure you that at the end of the internship, I will make a post about my experience of being an intern, my favourite moments and other details about the job. But now I'd like to talk about the real reason I'm blogging in my scorching lounge room which makes me feel as though I'm in an oven. 

Moving on, I'm not sure if many of you know this, but the blogger website that I use for Frenchy notes how many people have visited your blog. I have recently noticed that the number of visitors has actually grown quite a large amount over the past week which I am very delighted to see. I wanted to make this post about you; to thank you for your support just by taking a look at my blog and to encourage you to keep on the lookout for Frenchy posts, and even leave a comment (preferably positive) on a post you really liked or have something to add to. 

That's all until my next post,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment