Friday 10 January 2014

Summer Essentials

I know Summer has been here for a while in Australia, but it feels like it has only started here in Melbourne and I'm loving it! I thought I'd share with you what I feel are the essential items that are needed for this Summer.



1. Perfume- I'm a perfume enthusiast who always loves a different scent. For Christmas my family friend bought me the new Marc Jacobs Honey perfume which is great for those lovers of sweet perfumes, and perfect for any occasion!

2. Sunglasses- For a few years now I have been converted into buying sunglasses to protect my eyes from the sun! I'm a big fan of Ray- Ban sunglasses and as you can see the case above holds a pair that my parents got me from Times Square, New York City which have a colourful mosaic pattern in the classic style.

3. Candles- I feel that Summer should be a time where you have fun and make memories, but also take time to chill out and relax. I love the 'Give Me Some Sugar' candle which smells like vanilla cupcakes and is small, cute and perfect to take anywhere!

4. Nail polish- Being on holidays from school is not only great because of the endless relaxing days I have had, but also because I am allowed to paint my nails any colour I like! In the photo above is a Chanel nail polish (upper right hand corner) that my cousin bought me from Macy's in San Francisco which is a dark plum- like colour and turns a simple black or white outfit into a classy and formal look. 

5. Earrings- As mentioned with the nail polish, I am not allowed to wear jewellery other than plain stud earrings at school, so I love school holidays as I can wear any earrings I want! These cute Mimco bow earrings with mini- diamantes in the centre were also a gift for my birthday last year and I love them not only because they're rose gold, but also because they go with nearly everything!

6. Face masks- Who doesn't love a bit of pampering? Well, here's good news. With these Montagne Jeunesse face masks, you don't have to go to an expensive day spa, but can relax in the comfortable environment of your own home! I haven't tried these yet, but I have heard great reviews about them, and especially can't wait to use the white chocolate face mask!

Let me know what your favourite summer essentials are. 

Chelsea Elizabeth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment