Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Gifts that I Love

Aloha! How is everyone? Today I have been enjoying the fact that I have a quiet day ahead of me, compared to the hectic days that have passed, and am looking forward to just sitting back and relaxing, but before I chill out completely, I thought I would share with you my favourite Christmas gifts that I was lucky to receive, and I will include where each item is from as best as I can. 

Over the past few days I was fortunate enough to receive many presents that I love but here are a few that I thought I would share with you.

Above:

Knowing me well, my brother bought me all of Chris Lilley's television series including Summer Heights High, Angry Boys, We Can Be Heroes and Ja'mie: Private School Girl DVDs (top left), which I cannot wait to begin watching. These DVDs can be found at JB- HI FI and most department stores.

My Nanna bought me the Lady Gaga Fame perfume (top middle) which is quite interesting in the sense that it appears to be black but goes on clear, and not to mention it smells great!

Every year, my Aunty buys me a cute candle and this year she bought me a Kimmidoll Vanilla Orchid Scented Soy Candle (top right) to add to my collection. 

In case you don't know, I am obsessed with pyjamas and love buying them from Peter Alexander, and knowing this my Nanna bought me a cute Paris themed Nightie from Peter Alexander (bottom right) and also gave me the matching dressing gown. 

Another beautiful gift I received was a cute gold necklace from my neighbour which has my name on it and a little star beside it.

Last but not least, my parents got me some white classic Windsor Smith platform sandals which I love. I have the black patent pair and wear them with nearly every outfit I own not only because they are fashionable and go with everything, but also because they're amazingly comfortable, so now that I have the white pair I can mix it up a bit and still have blister- less feet! 

Other gifts I received that aren't in the collage included chocolates (yummy), day spa vouchers and a cute clutch from Collette. 


Let me know what your favourite Christmas gifts were,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment