Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Biebs!

Hey there!                                
Last night I was lucky enough to go and see Justin Bieber live at Rod Laver Arena along with my younger brother who had never been to a concert before. Now, I know what you're probably thinking; Justin Bieber, how lame! Well, I can assure you the concert was the opposite of lame, it was quite amazing. 

The opening act of the concert was Cody Simpson who performed really well and I especially loved his performance of iYiYi and Pretty Brown Eyes... Following Cody was a small break where I got to meet the lovely Brock Jays from the Australian band What About Tonight which was really cool as Brock was super nice and took photos with a few of us. My friend (who I had met up with) and I then rushed back to our seats as Justin was going to be on stage within ten or so minutes. In the meantime a guy in the crowd began dancing crazily and the whole arena was cheering him on until he got told off by security as he danced up and down the aisles. It was quite entertaining, until Justin appeared on stage anyway. Justin opened the concert with his song All Around The World from the Believe album and it was amazing! From an entertainment perspective, his overall performance throughout the concert was truly sensational and worth every penny! It was great to see that there are still performers who can sing, dance and play various instruments, and not to mention extremely good- looking. 

Enjoy your day,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment