Monday 2 December 2013

Summer Playlist

Howdy!

Today a miracle has occurred because for once Melbourne is doing it's job and it's weather is actually reflecting the current season which is SUMMER! I LOVE IT! Today I spent my afternoon with some friends and we ended up making the most delicious dessert; brownies in a mug. Yes it may sound strange but it sure tasted amazing... Anyway, we then tanned outside in the glowing sun and watched the clouds float by and it was then that I decided the time had come to make a summer playlist. I thought I'd share the songs I added to the list and would like to warn you before you take a look that my music taste is all over the place. 

Ain't It Fun- Paramore
American Girl- Bonnie McKee
Closer- Tegan and Sara
Come & Get It- Selena Gomez
Everybody- Justice Crew
Hey Brother- Avicii
Homecoming- Kanye West
I Love It- Icona Pop
Lithium- Nirvana
Pumpin Blood- NONONO
Super Bass- Nicki Minaj 
We Can't Stop- Miley Cyrus
The Wire- Haim
212- Azealia Banks
Dark Horse- Katy Perry 
Demons- Imagine Dragons
Bound 2- Kanye West
If I Lose Myself- One Republic

Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer (well those who are in Summer anyway),

Chelsea Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment