Saturday 28 December 2013

Food, food and food.

I never thought I would say this, yet blog it, but the day has come where I am sick of eating. That's right, I am sick of all sorts of food. 

Since Christmas Eve, I have eaten enough food to feed the five thousand, well at least it feels like it anyway. Whether it be the five course meal I had on Christmas day, or the three plates of Indian food I ate tonight at an Indian Buffet Restaurant, I can assure you I have eaten so much food that my body is in a state of constant fullness and I have found that because of this I barely get that hungry anymore.  

While I once imagined that endless amounts of good food would be satisfying, reaching the maximum point of fullness every day for four days has made me appreciate my normal, dull eating routine that I can't wait to get back to. 

Healthy eating I willingly meet with you again,

Chelsea Elizabeth xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment