Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

I know I'm a day late for most, but I thought I'd wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas, and I hope your day was well spent and that you enjoyed every moment just as I did. As you may have gathered from previous posts on the blog, I am a big fan of Christmas time which is partly the reason I haven't been blogging for the last few days. I have enjoyed the days leading up to Christmas a lot as I have been watching my favourite Christmas movies (The Polar Express and Home Alone 2) as well as listening to my favourite Christmas carols, and I must admit, now that it's over I feel a little emptier. The year goes so fast, but for myself, Christmas time seems to fly by, which makes me even more motivated to ensure I spend it wisely and enjoy every second. I'm currently putting together a post with all of my favourite presents that I will share with you soon, but for now I'd like to once again wish you a merry Christmas.

Chelsea Elizabeth xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment